It’s a tough week for a lot of us with and with out mental illness due to daylight savings. Why is day light savings still in effect? It only seems to make things worse; most people dislike to longer darkness, shorter daylight. And, it takes (for some of us) weeks to adjust (sometimes struggle) to the time change…
Anyhow: here’s this week’s five!
1) Make “me time” every week, I do this two-three days a week by going to Planet Fitness.
2) Spend time with your pet(s).
3) Eat healthier. Yeah, this means less spice cookies and more salads a week for me, you too!
4) Enjoy a interest every week, me: it’s watching sports and movies on my home theater.
5) Get enough sleep every day/night.